The “First Aid at Work” training program is suitable for staff training in businesses with large number of employees and relatively high-risk index.
- Current legislation on First Aid.
- The role of First Assistant.
- Rules of safe approach of a victim.
- Use of first aid equipment provided in the workplace.
- Basic principles of personal hygiene and protection in the process of providing first aid at work.
- Description and recording of the incident.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Basic knowledge on chocking
- Cardiac arrest
- Epileptic seizure
- Physical Shock
- Acute poisoning
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Injuries of bones, muscles and joints
- Spinal injuries
- Thoracic Trauma
- Eye Injuries
- Minor cuts and wounds