The “Emergency First Aid at Work” is suitable for workplaces with few employees and low index of occupational hazard.
The course duration is 6 hours and is the best choice for employers who do not wish to devote many hours in training.
- Current legislation on First Aid.
- The role of First Assistant.
- Rules of safe approach of a victim.
- Use of first aid equipment provided in the workplace.
- Basic principles of personal hygiene and protection in the process of providing first aid at work.
- Description and recording of the incident.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Heart attack
- Unconscious patient
- Shock Management
- Small wounds and injuries